Scientists in environmental, food, pharmaceutical and industrial laboratories can rely on a new flexible and configurable high pressure ion chromatography system designed to deliver exceptional performance, productivity and efficiency.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ System is a fast, simple and secure solution to provide the performance you need today while protecting your investment for tomorrow.
Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ System features include:
- Easy to install IC PEEK Viper Fittings that enable easy operation and minimize peak dispersion and band broadening-ultimately improving chromatographic resolution.
- Consumables device monitor that regulates installation errors by logging and tracking both system and consumable performance – storing data in a secure, cloud server that improves
preventative maintenance and maximizes uptime.
- Monitors up to 16 key performance metrics on each of up to 7 different consumables simultaneously.
- The pump features a variable flow, serial-piston design that delivers consistent flow rates with low pulsation, resulting in low detector noise. Since the pump delivers only water, and eluents are generated on-line, the lifetime of the pump pistons and seals extended, and piston contamination during seal wash is eliminated.
- The integrated system performs all typical ion chromatography (IC) separations using conductivity or amperometric detection modes. The integrated design of the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ System delivers high performance in a small footprint, saving critical bench space while ensuring convenient access to all components for upgrades or maintenance. The bottle tray holds a 2 L eluent bottle in the front compartment allowing easy viewing of eluent levels, and can hold additional bottles of up to 4 L in the rear compartment.
- The eluent generator electrolytically generates high-purity eluents on-line, ensuring perfectly consistent performance day to day, lab to lab, and operator to operator. With eluent generation, gradient separations can be as easy as isocratic applications.
- Detector options on the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Integrion™ HPIC™ System can be configured with either a conductivity detector (CD) or an electrochemical detector (ED). Any of the detectors can be easily installed by the user.
- Thermal Control Column Oven The column oven provides precise temperature control over a wide temperature range with fast heat-up times.
- Supports all standard bore and microbore guard and separator column sizes, in addition to single and dual valve configurations
- Forced-air, in-line temperature control stabilizes operating conditions and reduces temperature gradients to ensure consistent
- The detector compartment provides a thermally controlled environment for superior electrolytic suppression and suppressor lifetime.
- Forced-air, Peltier temperature control stabilizes operating conditions and reduces temperature gradients during chromatography
- Temperature-controlled zone stabilizes operation of suppressors and detectors.
- Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System software to streamline workflow from sample to results quickly and easily.
AN INSTRUMENT WORTH GETTING TO KNOW! YOUR RESULTS FASTER AND YOUR WORK FLOW SIMPLIFIED!
For more information on this product range for Ion Chromatography, please contact Shylette Mutsikamahwe at 011 462 6776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.