The Life Sciences and Microbiology unit, being highly successful, has since expanded to cover both consumable and instrument requirements ranging from conventional microbiological products, micro-lab automation, rapid techniques and research tools. This diverse range of products has allowed Anatech to effectively serve a number industries including food, environmental, industrial, pharmaceutical and research to name a few.
Some of the products provided include:
- Rapid Microbial analysers for water, bioburden, raw materials and finished products.
- Microbial Identification.
- Phenotypic Microbial Characterization.
- Hygiene Monitoring and Allergen Testing.
- Automation – from sample preparation to colony counting.
- Culture media – conventional and chromogenic.
- GMO and Mycotoxin kits.
- ATCC derived Cultures (QC organisms – qualitative and quantitative).
- Antibiotic testing for meat and milk.
- Dairy Analysers.